Got to admit its getting better...

Hi there.

Still hanging in there. things are better. As life does it's folding and mushing about to bring back the good things and we are slowly dealing with what is needed to be dealt with. I finally got a workout this morning and I'm glad for that. Better late than never.
 Just keep swimming...

Dad was here to visit. J got out with friends to a christmas party for the radio station he does a show at and I stayed home and played dominoes with Dad and it was nice. What we both needed I think. And Dad out of the blue sweetly offered to help me out -I've put off having fat grafting done on my reconstructed breast because of the cost. I can't justify ~$3000 for something I don't really need, primarily for my own vanity. Especially since it might take 2 grafting sessions to make it look better...and to do one and not be able to afford 2 would be worse than none at all for me so I've just left it. Last night Dad offered to pay for at least one of the sessions. I don't think he knows how much that means to me. I don't think I knew what it would mean to me until then either....I thanked him. Later I cried with happiness when I was by myself. It's gotta win the prize for the weirdest christmas gift ever huh? Suffice it to say that I am so grateful. SO grateful... :)

I have a second full day of computer training that I need to get off to so I should head out. I've been waiting on Sharepoint training for about 2 years now and I'm looking forward to it. It's dry as hell, but there's coffee and it gets me away from the lab for a day or so.

I hope you're all having a decent week. I'm starting to. Just keeping warm and trudging on.
Here's a picture of my cat that makes me smile. It's my desktop at the moment...
Widjette says happy holidays

No comments: