On the cusp

I am at that awkward in-between stage. My stitches are healing, but incisions are not fully healed. Things still hurt on a low overall achy level and my movement is restricted, but for the most part I'm not tender to the touch and can walk around and bend OK.  Mobile...ish....my mind is clearer and so my brain would like to do more, and would like to convince my body it could too. I feel eons better than I expected to at this point...and so I need to keep myself in check and not do too much. Today I am off the high level pain medication so I am learning to adjust -I believe I am healing up OK and can get by on Alleve - I deal with pain well, and so far so good.

I am going to a big craft fair with a friend tomorrow and I think I'll be OK - if someone were to nudge me I wouldn't crumple in pain anymore so it will be nice to get out for a bit tomorrow. I don't want to overdo it, but I'm going stir crazy. Maybe I should be resting more...I don't know how this all works. I am trying to sit...but I also walked to the library yesterday so I know that some parts of me work very well still. And compared to chemo this feels so very less.

I just wish I could find a chair that was comfy to sit in! Currently it just does...meh.

Ah well...its better every day. Just gotta amuse myself until I'm there.
And so it goes...


Heh...As a distraction at least I found a 2000's rave mix and goa-psytrance music channel on internet...and it is amusing me immensely...memories and all that... and I also have some fabric to sew a pair of pants for Xander....so I could start on something like that perhaps.
:)

1 comment:

Yum Yucky said...

I wish I could zap you the most comfiest chair in the world right now. You know I would do it. Or better yet, the best chair in the universe.