Sleepy me

Today I slept in. It was glorious. Last night I was really tired so other than make muffins I just napped and went to bed early. I could still use some more sleep. Healing makes you tired. I keep forgetting that.
I am good and stiff today though and my chest is still a bit stiff form monday. Funny how just 2 weeks off is enough to make you creaky again after a workout :). Ah well - tomorrow will be another workout. I'll be fine I'm sure. It's tough to find exercises that don't push your core...but I think I'm getting it done.
This morning was a nice walk to work. It was 17 already. Didn't even need a coat. Bet it's a warm walk home!
Later taters :)

1 comment:

Yum Yucky said...

If only entire batches of muffins were the cure for a creaky body. Why can't Big Pharma come up with a formula for this?