Victory dance

Well the washer is indeed fixed.
Bwaha.
The drain motor still runs a bit loud so I think the rock was not kind to it.... I'll order a replacement and swap it out eventually since I think it might eventually cack out after running with a rock in it...but I did a load of laundry last night and it worked just fine.
*smug mode*
Last night was a lazy night with early to bed and it was lovely. I needed it. I would have loved to sleep more so tonight may be another early night. Tomorrow J works all evening so I can do some yardwork and tuck in early if I need to. Me and my rockin friday nights!
I seem to be getting weird allergy throat tickles (the pollen is crazy this year) so I want to make sure I rest up and look after myself. I don't want to overdo things just because I can do more and wear myself down and get sick again. I'm just trying to be consistent with my workouts...but I am honestly looking forward to a few weeks off after surgery to heal. I'm supposed to just walk then as much as I can, so I'll do my best to heal up well and be good to myself. It's easy to get wrapped up in the now and push yourself too hard...I have so much to look forward to. I promised myself to take the time to enjoy the journey in this reboot I've been given and I intend to do just that.
This morning I got up to do HiitMax 8&9 and walked to work with J this morning. It's a bit drizzly and grim so it wasn't the best morning walk, but it was nice to have company this morning. Hope it clears up a bit by the afternoon. My brother and I are gonna prep his raised garden beds for planting after supper tonight so if the rain stops it'd make things much easier.

Anyhooo....I should dash and get to work. Have a great day everyone. Just think - almost the weekend :)

1 comment:

Yum Yucky said...

Allergy tickles are the worst! I did yard work this weekend and I sweat like a hog in heat. But it looks good in my backyard right now. Still much more to do, but I'm getting there.