Sleep - that's where I'm a viking

Well I felt better yesterday and after a good supper I just relaxed and was asleep by 9. I slept all night until 6 when I woke up on my own. Other than a stuffed up head I feel pretty good, so I got up and did 2 rounds through of my lower body exercises and made myself some oatmeal with an egg and hung out with the cats for a bit. After a walk to work I think I can get through today. It's a long weekend so I have monday off which will be nice. JJ works on a TV gig all day tomorrow so I'll have time to relax and sleep if I feel poorly still. I'm hoping to sew up a boba fett BBQ apron for my cousin who is having a wedding shower next weekend (she doesn't really need anything so this seemed like somehting fun).
And nap.
Yes there will be much napping and neocitrin. I also borrowed my brother's copy of the Stand to read so I can curl up with that in the recliner and just enjoy reading. There is some yard work to be done, but I have to remember that my last real sickness was chemotherapy related and just because I don't feel THAT bad I still am sick and need lots of rest and care to get better. It's funny how it's all relative :)

3 comments:

Yum Yucky said...

Are you re-reading The Stand or is this your first time? Very good book. The made-for-television movie was terrible, though.

Geosomin said...

First time. Never read it before. Enjoying it a lot.

JavaChick said...

Hope you had a relaxing and restful weekend!