my spring broke

I'm sitting here listening to Gotye wondering where my spring went :)
We had lots of snow over the weekend. The weather has levelled off to a reasonable -5 and now that the blowing snow is done it's not so bad, but after over a week of meltiness, it's a bit sad to pop back into winter. It's officially spring now (not that you'd know it) but around here March is a random weather unit...Spring doesn't come to stay until April some time. I'm just itching for the melt to be done so I can get outside more. It does wonders for my mind to be able to walk outside....it should be nice enough for me to walk home today at least, so that'll do for today.
I had a good workout this morning. First I did Josie's booty blast short video from last week as well as her core workout video for this week. The I did 3 times through of 12 sumo squats, 12 forward lunges, 12 side lunges with arm reaches, 12 one legged bulgarian deadlifts and 12 back ballet leg extensions, with 40 mountain climbers and 20 ball passes in between the 3 reps. Tying this in with a walk home should be a solid workout for the day.
Must dash. Lots to do! Later taters.

2 comments:

Yum Yucky said...

My eyeballs were twisted and I mis-read your blog title as "I broke my arm". Wuuuut?

Thank you for doing my workouts today. Now excuse me while I beckon spring to come forth fully in the Canadian part of the universe.

solarity said...

Spring is an uncertain thing. Daffodils are blooming here (so are the maples, so I'm staying indoors as much as possible) but there will be frost many more times.

Mary Anne in Kentucky