walking in a winter wonderland

Woke up this morning to do my exercises, that I do mon/wed/fri. My damn knee is doing it's thing it used to do long ago so I'm laying off the squats for a few weeks. I did do my HIIT biking yesterday though! I have to start getting up 15 minutes earlier since feeding 3 cats seems to take about 10 minutes in the AM. Gavin is a slow eater and needs to be watched so he isn't bullied out of his food - he doesn't eat enough as it is, so I try and keep them separate while they eat.
It feels good to exercise. I feel stronger. I am hoping the biking will help my knee as well.

It's a beautiful day today - almost 0. I'm hoping I can walk home tonight...it'll be great. :)
Hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

solarity said...

"Hello, knee," says my knee. Which just started doing its thing again yesterday.

Mary Anne in Kentucky