Slow and steady

Woo!
I have the go ahead from my physiotherapist to ride my exercise bike (but not my real one since I'd grip too hard and put bouncy tension on my shoulders) and do some leg work, so starting today I am looking forward to 20 minutes on the bike, and doing the first 3 beginner exercises of this workout 3 times a week, along with my physio arm movements. I can work my time up slowly. Until radiation is done I can't run, or do any upper body stuff yet BUT I have a tension band and set of strengthening things from her to do after that that look interesting...but for now, this is a start.
I feel so much better now wirh chemo done I want to get moving a bit. I hope this helps get me going slowly and safely. I miss how I feel when I exercise!

2 comments:

solarity said...

Yay! I shall ride my exercise bike tonight in your honour.

Mary Anne in Kentucky

azusmom said...

I'm riding mine tonight, too!

Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!