Amazon

It's legend that the amazons...the true amazon warriors...went through a ceremony when they became warriors. They lopped off one breast to become better archers and declare their dedication.
Lately it's all I can think about. I've adopted it as my mantra for my surgery and what I'm doing tomorrow. I've always joked about being an amazon...always loved Wonder Woman, and all strong women really.

Yup.
I am preparing for my amazon transformation tomorrow.
Should probably pick up archery again too :)

I had a wonderful weekend away with my friends, visiting my sis and wearing great costumes. I'll post pics later when I'm on bedrest and have time to kill. Today is a nice sunny day so I'm off for a walk with my luv.
Let's do this :)

5 comments:

JavaChick said...

Sending positive thoughts your way! If being an amazon is about bravery, you definitely deserve that designation. :)

azusmom said...

Absolutely an Amazon warrior!
<3<3<3<3<3<3

Unknown said...

THINKING ABOUT YOU.

solarity said...

Sending good vibes your way!

Mary Anne in Kentucky

Yum Yucky said...

Sending you hugs and love. You are built Amazon STRONG.