all pear shaped

Yesterday was loooong. Had my only 1/2 cup of coffee at 3 on my break and suddenly felt good again. Ridiculous...I'll be glad to be rid of this...

no caffeine + PMS = ragafragagaaaaaaaah!

Weirdly though - after being tired all day when I laid down to go to bed I couldn't sleep until 1:30....so when 5:30 came and I had a headache I slept another hour and it was thankfully gone when I got up. Feel much better now. Time for another day. I may workout when I get home if there is time...


3 comments:

azusmom said...

Urgh! I feel your pain!
Have you tried roasted dandelion tea? I hear it's supposed to help with caffeine withdrawal. I haven't yet tried it myself, but I will when I do my cleanse (no caffeine allowed).

MIZ said...

ooh DANDELION?
im in.

Geosomin said...

I'll check into that. I've been looking for some good herbal teas so I'm not just drinking hot water like an old babba :)