meh

Lately work has been meh. I'm not gonna lie...I'm not feeling it. Trying to reboot and work hard, but it's not easy. Both of us are feeling stressed about work lately and have been taking evenings to unwind together. Monday night was a 3 hour walk out in the woods. Last night was snuggly popcorn movie night. It's the little things :)
This morning I tried to focus some angst outward and gave it my all in sculpt class. Mel was back and made us work hard and I feel really good physically now for putting in the full effort.
As for the rest of it? Today I vow to take each hour as it is and try to do my best so that at the end of the day I feel good about what I've accomplished and can relax a bit.
Trying to remember that it is only two more days until I can go visit my dad and decompress in the woods all weekend. Just have to make it there...

1 comment:

azusmom said...

Here's to the light at the end of the sloggy tunnel! Hope things pick up soon.