Sun sun sun here it comes

Just got back from a few weeks away...it was lovely. First visited my dad at the lake. Got in a nice woods run and a beach boot camp and had some great fishing and hiking times with my family. After that J and I were off to camping with friends at a music festival for 5 days. Had a wonderful time catching up and being ridiculous. It was over far too soon...
Now I'm back at regular old life and tomorrow am back at my workouts again...but I have freckles :)

Hope you've all had a stellar past few weeks!

4 comments:

azusmom said...

Sounds fun, and it was certainly well-deserved!

MIZ said...

ahh regular life.
I love my routine and I LOOOVE GETTING AWAY ;-)
welcome home.

Crabby McSlacker said...

Wow, that sounds like a FANTASTIC getaway! Running, hiking, camping, music and foolishness? Sounds like heaven!

Yum Yucky said...

Your adventures are always awesome. I need to learn from you.