precious sleep, how I love you

Spent all last evening going through camping gear and getting cleaned, dried and packed away form our holiday. Soon our house and deck will not be overrun with rubbermaid bins and coolers. Soon...
Then I made stirfry veg and rhubarb clafoutis...mmm... and after a long exhausting evening I slept in this AM and feel all the better for it. I think I'm back finally from the sleep deprivation of the last few weeks and feel good again. Tonight I hope to get out for a long walk and do some more packing up and cleaning...we shall see. I need to get organized a bit. J is helping (!!!) so we're getting lots done. It's worth the time to feel sane in my own house again!

Hope you're all having a great day!

1 comment:

Yum Yucky said...

any leftover rhubarb? I need you to make me some pie(s).