Hello wednesday. Whaaaaaaat's happening?

Hiya.
Feeling spot on shiny this morning. life is good.
Last night I got a lot of good and not so good errands and chores done.  Trimmed hedges, mowed grass, tidied house and then (*sigh*) treated my carpet to clean up after my...um...leaky old cat. I had hoped to start up my blueberry wine but just ran out of time. I'll do that tonight instead. After that long loooooong full day (I only got my work lunch at 3) J and I just relaxed a bit and watched some Doctor Who before signing out.

This morning I got up to the Day 3 of insanity workout that focuses on arms. 3 times through of (50 sec work/10sec rest) planked row + fly (8 Lb, R arm), planked row + fly (8 Lb, L arm), skull crusher tricep dips alternating side shoulders, pushup + half burpee, chest press (10Lb dumbells)+ bicycle legs, "sandbag" swing (10Lb dumbell). Nice workout and then some blueberries and oatmeal and I'm out the door and in to work raring to go. Another busy day. I get to wear my manager hat today and do job interviews...weirdness. I'll try and be an adult :)

Have a great day everyone :)

3 comments:

azusmom said...

Adulthood is overrated!
But I suppose sometimes we must...
You've probably mentioned this before, but what do you use in lieu of a sandbag?
(Give Leaky Cat a pat for me. I've been trying, in vain, to find my kitty pal from the other week, and fear I'm experiencing feline withdrawal symptoms.)

Yum Yucky said...

I made the mistake of making m oatmeal with milk instead of almond milk this morning. It was ga-roossss. Happy duty-ing with your managerfication stuff.

Geosomin said...

bleh...that would be unpleasant. I've started just adding the milk on top after. Usually I'm running late for the bus and have a whole 1 minute to eat, so it helps cool it off a bit so I can shovel it in my belly :)