Hooray it's done

Ah...friday finally. Spin and sculpt this AM. Feeling stellar. Weather is gorgeous. The week is nearly done.
Yup, time for a bit of a holiday. Going to visit my Daddyo at the crack of dawn tomorrow. J can't come so it'll just be me and perhaps my brother and his wife...wish J could come, but I really want to visit my Dad. It's been waaaaaay too long since I've been up to see him. I can stay until monday night since Canada Day makes it a nice long weekend. Could do with some relaxing and reading and fishing. I plan to bring up some veggies and my running shoes and hopefully go for a jog through the woods while I'm up there and may grab my weights for a boot camp on the beach. We shall see. Usually my brother's wife drives me to run so I'm preparing ahead for a smooth visit to push any stress I have out my toes and back to the earth where it belongs. :)




2 comments:

azusmom said...

Here's to a stress-free visit!

Yum Yucky said...

the correct terminology is the "buttcrack of dawn". Please get it right next time. Hope your weekend was fab.