RIght here right now

Oh. Oh, how I creak.
Hold me.
OK. Actually it's not completely evil, but I sure do know I worked hard yesterday. I am, to put it bluntly, what Charlotte at the Great Fitness Experiment calls "toilet sore"... creaky to sit down slowly. After spin class this morning with yelley Mel where I pushed myself to have sweat trickling down my neck and completely used up my legs by the end? Well...I'm glad to be sitting to have breakfast and start my day!
Ah I'll survive. I have an important meeting today and lots to do so I just wanted to pop in and say hi and log my awesome endorphin filled spin class.
Had this song in my head all morning. A great happy favourite song from my graduation year... I still feel this way most days.
It feels good to be alive :)



Hi. Enjoy.
:)
Have a great day!!


No comments: