errands a'plenty

Last night I really got things done. Chores. Errands. Even winged it and made up some muffins in my head which turned out to be pretty good (pumpkin bran -if you're curious for the recipe it's on my food blog). I have realized there is much to do around the house and in the yard and so I'm starting my detailed schemes...tonight, since J works I'm attacking the house some more and hope to plan out the yard and get some cost quotes and measurements so I can really start at revamping the front yard now that I have the time and a bit of $$ set aside to do so if we do a lot of the grunt work ourselves. Once I have concrete schemes I'll post a bit so you can watch me tame the jungle.

This AM I came in for spin class with Jocelyn. I love her as an instructor and wish she taught mornings more than just as a sub - sweet and kind but she makes you work hard without really noticing. I added a few ab things after and after some pumpkin chia overnight oats I'm in at work ready to go for another day. I feel invigorated. Happy. And I haven't even finished my java yet :)

Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

Yum Yucky said...

Emmm. I didn't even know you HAD a food blog. (or did I and then forgot???). Either way, I see fit to blame you for this snafu of not-knowing.