One day left!

Almost christmas.
Meep.
This morning i couldn't sleep in. I tried! Honest :)
I have had a few nibbly days and I know the next few will be the same, so I got up and tried the new Jackie Warner extreme workout DVD I picked out last month.
Holy Crap was it tough. I had read reviews saying to start with 3 lb dumbbells and work up, so I did and I had to put them down for some parts. It is a short workout, max 30 min, but lots of compound movements, all for 1 minute at a time. It was hard. I liked it. Will definitely do it again. Reminds me of sculpt class :)
Now today is the last of my holiday cooking for the foods I am bringing to family things. Meatbuns, lemon tarts, gluten free low fat sticky toffee pudding, mums stuffing and a nice salad with hazelnuts, pomegranates, feta and a wicked maple homemade dressing.
Today is christmas music, tea and relaxing in the kitchen.
Tonight we see the Hobbit.
Yup. It's all good.

I hope you all have a nice time together with loved ones and enjoy a little snacky time.

A very Merry christmas to you and yours :)

1 comment:

azusmom said...

Waitwaitwait, back up: Gluten-free, low-fat sticky toffee pudding?!?!?!
Mamma likes!