The one where I slept thru my alarm

Well, I missed my morning workout due to miss-setting my alarm (5:20 PM anyone? *sigh*). I still woke up in time for work thankfully, but unfortunately not for my workout. I miss my endorphins...hopefully friday will be a reboot.

I was happy and tired after watching J cover the local civic election live on TV. He was on air interviewing people (and being generally handsome and awesome) for 2 and a half hours. SO proud :)

Tonight I have a bit of tidying and painting to do to get ready for grad celebration this weekend...and possibly a bonfire this weekend. We shall see. At the moment I'm enjoying the low key generality of life. I can't believe I convocate on saturday :)

2 comments:

azusmom said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Yum Yucky said...

your weekend is gonna be full of all kinds of awesome