ooh eee ooh ah aah

Well then. I made it into the morning class today and I'm gonna be sooooo stiff tomorrow. It was an hour long sculpt class. 100 reps of squats, step ups, lunges, shoulder presses, chest presses, back flys, side raises, tricep dips, bicep curls and some plank action with some crunches and lower ab work. Having done some of these muscle groups yesterday made this a real challenge. It felt great though :) And I didn't forget any clothes or stuff to get ready today. My knee seems to be holding up well too, so I'm pleased.
Level up!
I am tired today, after waiting late at the airport to pick up my Dad and then staying up to vist a bit last night...I am in desperate need of some coffee. I'm off for my breakfast and a cup of liquid energy...
Later taters :)

1 comment:

Yum Yucky said...

Oooo. I'm stealing this workout. Gonna do it in the morning. I shall join you treacherously-delightful stiffness. Congratulations.