oh come on

My car just came down with a whack of repairs...boo. Rusted out gas tank and fuel pump...very unusual...and very pricey. Stupidly so (~2K). So, we have to figure out if its worth fixing or not...or if we want car payments on another one. Seriously not what I wanted to think about right now. We just finally paid off the van last month. I wanted to relax and just be normal...but this has stuck a wrench in it. J is totally stressed out and grumpy. I am feeling as though whatever I do is not helping. Very frustrating.
As for me? Well, overall I am just pissed. Kinda sucks the joy out of being done school...thankfully we have a vehicle to borrow until we can figure out what we want to do...but I really was hoping for more of a relaxing holiday birthday weekend for J and celebration for me. Definitely not this...
Boo.

1 comment:

Yum Yucky said...

Grrr. I hate when this kinda crap happens. And no fair to be happening to you guys right now. Even so, try not to let it hamper your celebrations.