Well it's allright...

Last night I was tired. Old me can't stay up late on the weekends like I used to. I'm getting old! :)

I walked home from work yesterday and met J halfway. It was nice. Had a lazy supper and then worked on my thesis abstract for a bit before I gave up after a few chores and went to bed at ~9. Yes, it's a party a minute around here :) Sometimes, when you can, it's good to just sleep. I'll be ramping up wed and thursday night again with a lot of work, so I want to really work on the abstract tonight again and sleep when I can. Hopefully I'll actually be more awake tonight...it was hard for me to stay alert with the sound of J and his cat napping on the couch(they were both snoring...he hee) while I worked. I really didn't feel like doing much at all, but I tried for a few hours before I gave in to sleep. :)

This morning I got up and hammered out the BU FA workout from bodyrocktv. 2 times thru (whew) of 30 sec work/10 sec rest for 16 exercises- killer! I subbed out jumping jacks for frog jumps since my knees really hate them, and used my 8Lb dumbells as weights for the workouts, with the rest "as is". Yay me :)   Then after that I did 2 sets of 20 of bent rows and 20 shoulder presses and alternated twice thru 30 seconds sets of front plant, side plank L side, side plank R side and supermans. Ah :) Felt good. I've really lost strength, but it will come back...feels good to workout.

Now it's another day. Much to do at work and at home...
Hope you all have a most excellent day :)

Enjoy this little song...it's an old fave that has been in my head all morning. loved these guys...I mean Roy Orbson AND George Harrison all in one? :)

No comments: