Have a heart

Spin and sculpt this morning. Hard but good...I pushed myself. I am sad to learn our instructor is done school in May and won't be teaching anymore after that since her job will start too early. Pity...I liked her. She made it fun without doing the yelling a lot of instructors do. Hopefully they find someone cool to replace her.

I wish I could say I got a lot done last night, but only an hour all told, with lots of procrastinating. Made the mistake of watching TV while eating supper (J worked all night) and then couldn't really get started at anything. I kept seeing things I had to look after around the house and instead of ignoring them I actually tried to tackle a few of them. I did some proofing and a bit of work, but less than I planned. Oh well. It will come. I'll do some more tonight. My goal is to start a new section this weekend...

I have some heart shaped pepperoni to make a pizza with tonight. He hee. I'm not one for Valentine's day...it tends to be pizza and wine and snuggle day for us (which is a lot like other days!). I was talking with a guy who is always on the morning bus and he was saying he thought he'd be sweet this year and surprise his wife with flowers and chocolates...over $150 for Valentines delivery. Yeesh - that's sweet but too much... I'll settle for a heart shaped pizza :)

3 comments:

azusmom said...

Happy Valentine's day!
A heart-shaped pizza and some wine sounds pretty good!
Our big Valentine's celebration is going through the kids' valentines cards when they get home. They're still at the age when everyone gets a card, which is nice. Next year my son starts middle school (?!?!?!?!) so he may not do the whole V-Day thing.
:(
But we still have this year!

Geosomin said...

I miss giving out valentines. I loved valentines day for that when I was little... :)

MizFit said...

Im horrible as I think 150?! Id rather have the cash...to buy books :)