it's the little things

In for spin and sculpt this morning. Chia overnight oats and I'm good to go.

I feel moronic this morning...it appears that I royally screwed up our taxes and claimed things for school I couldn't and we owe lots of $$. I let J down - he asked me to make sure I did it right...I thought I did, but I obviously didn't. I missed something that seems really obvious now, but at the time I was sure I had read it all right. I didn't call the government tax people to check on it tho - should have. Would have avoided all of this. It's not he money (although that hurts us too)...it's that I made J feel like his concerns aren't important to me.

Just feeling very dumb today. Knowing you disappointed your best friend makes you feel really really small.
The devil really is in the details.

No comments: