I'm confusing my muscles. Yeah. That's it...

This morning I came in to work out and altho I was very tired, I tried to make the most of it. Because there's been a lot of lunges and upperbody work in the 3 classes I took this week and I didn't workout monday (cause of all the hiking and run on the weekend) I sort of smooshed together my workout A and B and abfest and took out the stuff I've done in the last day or so in the classes. It was a bit of a hodgepodge, but still a good 30 minutes of circuits of exercises. Then I hopped on the elliptical for 25 minutes. Pretty good overall I suppose. I hadn't realised how much of a "routine" I'd built up for myself until I tried to mix it up :)

I've been experimenting with breakfasts too. I've been varying my chia overnight oats and come up with a few tasty winners. I'm all out of bananas so I'm trying to put something else in for flavour. So last night I added some greek yogurt, then decided to toss in most of a scoop of vanilla protein powder, some molasses, pumpkin pie spice and some cocoa...and MAN it made for some tasty slightly spicy and slightly chocolatey pudding-like breakfast. Really hit the spot. Good for me too.
Bwaha. :)

Now I must go do some boring data work. So I'm going to grab a coffee and get to it.
Have a great day :)

1 comment:

azusmom said...

Love that picture, lol!
Have a great weekend!