eep!

Last night was a long night - worked until 10 BUT at the end I checked my email to see that
I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON!!

WOOT!

I was so excited that it took me a while to wind down for sleep. I buzzed about it with excitement to J and we put the fall duvet on the bed (so fluffy) and eventually I fell asleep. I'm so excited...I hope it goes well.

This AM I came in for my spin and sculpt class. It was a killer...but I did it all, with no holding back. Pushed all my eeekey energy out into my muscles and boy...my legs were shaking by the end of the lunges and squats, but I feel a bit more even keeled now. There is so much for me to do work-wise and school-wise this week that I'm going to focus on just being together for the interview. I can do a bit of reading up, but I'm just going to do my best to be confident and sell myself. What will be will be, with a little nudge from me and the good old sparkly pants :)

Have a great day everyone. I must be off...so much to do!

Meep!

1 comment:

azusmom said...

That's great! Sending you good wishes!!!!! :)