Old friends

An old friend from high school was here to visit this weekend. It was so nice to catch up with her and just talk out on the deck, sipping wine, getting to know her kids a bit. I love when you can meet up with people and talk and it's like the years just fade away :)

I had honestly planned on having on my own homemade bootcamp saturday, but after my friend's memorial service I was feeling rather introspective, so I spent time with J instead...and don't regret it a bit. I know where my back yard is - I'll just have to make another date with myself for *this* saturday.

This am, despite my late night visiting, I was up and in to work out. I did my workout A with abfest and HIIT biking. I have a healthy lunch and supper for today which is good...it's gonna busy one. I didn't do as much as I should have on the weekend what with visiting with T and J and I spending some time together at Folkfest and then working hard at making a serious dent in house cleaning before T and her kids came (noone should know how we live! :) ). It was all things that really needed to be done...and now I can work without looking around at things I will feel I should stop working to do...so hopefully tonight will be a productive night school wise.

Hope you all had a great weekend.
Have a fantastic day OK :)

1 comment:

azusmom said...

Sometimes you just have to live a little. Something I'm re-learning recently. It sounds like you did exactly what you needed, and will be able to jump back into the grind renewed, refreshed, and ready to go!