Towel Day

For all you nerds out there - happy towel day.

To the rest of you - hiya. How goes things?

After attacking the yard last night and making a it a bit less jungle like I attacked some data. We made homemade gyros - yum.
This morning I was in to do my complete lower body workout for the first time in ages, then 30 minutes HIIT biking and my abfest. It would sadly appear that yes, I must lay off the arc trainer. Since I've stopped using it, lo and behold I have worked my way back up to my full lower body workout with one legged lunges and walking lunges and all...knee injury is fading again. So...my knee improving is nice, but boo to that. I'm going to try and sneak it in once a week just to break the tedium - it's as close to running as I can get and I like to break up things, although I think I'll start doing one spin class a week, just to push myself. It's good to mix things up a bit.
I must be off...busy time. I'm trying to get away to visit my Dad this weekend and I have so much to do...gotta get to it :)

Have a fantastic day all - and don't panic. Just have your towel with you and everything will be OK :)

2 comments:

azusmom said...

Happy Towel Day to you, too! I'll be celebrating with a beverage that is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.

Spinning classes are GREAT! Our gym actually got some Spin bikes where you can program a video Spin class. Choose the time, level, and type, and a certified instructor appears on the screen to lead you through your workout. It's great! Especially since I can't always make it to the actual Spin classes due to scheduling stuff.

Glad your knee is doing better!

Yum Yucky said...

But I don't have any towels here at work. Will a paper towel by okay instead? And thank you for reminding me that I needs to punish my son with some yard work - pulling weeds, yo! Seriously. He's in big trouble for mouthing off. Yard work is his jail sentence.