Sweet cupp'n cakes

This weekend continued to be awesome. On sunday I was bad...I accidentally made the most delicious thing *EVER* in the entire universe...no they are not very good for me but they are the single most delicious thing I've ever made up until this point in life (and that's saying something): Coconut cupcakes with lime curd filling and coconut butter cream icing. I (food nerd alert) have a twinkie making set so I used the injector that came with it to put the curd inside the cupcakes. Oh dear frog. So good.
Oh yes. They are as good as they sound.
The funny thing is, up until about 3 months ago I didn't care for coconut.
Now? I can't get enough of the stuff.
A friend was going on about these awesome cupcakes she'd made and I asked for the recipe. One of my favourite things to do to relax is cook or bake so I took the time on sunday while listening to music and chilling with J and a cup of coffee to whip up these delicious little yummy things and then took them to a movie party with friends. That way we only ate a few and not all of them (which I honestly think I may have done if we weren't going out anywhere. They really were that good). When I get a minute I'll post the recipe on my food blog...
It was a nice relaxing sunday. Utterly relaxing and so delicious :)

And so this morning I earned my cupcakes :)
I got up and did 3 sets of one leg knee raise step-ups, 3 sets of one legged deadlifts, 3 sets of squats, 3 sets of dumbell rows and 3 sets deltoid lifts and my abfest. Then I put on some trance and did HIIT sprinting/walks on the treadmill at 2% incline for 25 minutes.
Booya!
I feel fantastic.
I'm full of cupcakes and ready to go! :)
Bring on the science!

1 comment:

azusmom said...

Ugh. I'm drooling all over my keyboard again.
Those cupcakes sound AMAZING, and I LOVE that you have a Twinkie-making set!