Learning balance

I'm still figuring out how much is too much.
With most things, I can be good and have willpower. The odd time tho, when I think I've got it together, it's all out the window. Last night was a family dinner - pretty healthy food, but all my favourite stuff - BBQ chicken souvlaki, oven roast potatoes, greek salad, creamed corn. All delicious. I didn't go hog wild, but I was not comfortable after...I must learn when to stop, even when it is delicious...I see I am still a grasshopper with much to learn.
Ah well. Today is a new day. Start again.

This AM I was up and in to do my butt workout, some arms and back and abs and then 25 minutes HIIT sprints and fast walking at 2.5% incline. Sweated up a storm and feel a bit better about my food fest last night. I have healthy meals packed for today as I'll be here in the lab (sigh) all day and night, so I'm set. I have cunning plans to get a lot of work done since my husband is out all evening on a shoot too. I've had my cottage cheese and blueberries and my coffee and I'm ready for another day in the salt mines.

Hope your day is a good one :)

No comments: