I *am* the uberfrau

Today I rocked the gym. It was really hard to get up, but I'm glad I came in to workout - Once I got going I got in some solid lower and upper body work and some abwork and then managed to squeeze in 25 sweaty minutes on the arc trainer before I ran out of time. I put on a trance album and just gave it all out. Sweaty goodness. It's been a while since I've done that. Feels good. :)

Add a healthy breakfast and I'm in on the scene to get more work done today.I made some more of my low fat oatmeal spice coconut muffins last night while I made supper (having a convection oven rocks) so I have healthy snacks over the weekend-I figured out they have about 145 calories each. I have to work all day tomorrow, but I actually got some solid work done last night...I finally feel like I'm starting to hit a groove. Although I'm sure a bit of it is due to tiredness and the endless winter I've been floundering for a while - lots of ideas and data that I worked to gather now have to be pulled slowly together into coherence...it's the tricky part. I think I'm slowly starting to believe I can do it...and that's the start of all good things :)
Just going to keep going...and we shall see how it all goes.

In case you want to try the muffins out ,I've tweaked my recipe and I'm happy with it- here it is.
I hope you all have a great weekend. :)

1 comment:

Jody - Fit at 53 said...

I still can't believe how much you do in a day! You rock & I am in awe of all you do!!!