tired this morning

My arm, in the middle of the upper arm on the outside, is sore. Has been for 4 or 5 days. Don't know why...but I am trying to let it heal, whatever "it" is. It's sort of like a tendon thing where my shoulder muscle meets the bone mid-arm. Only hurts for certain things. So this AM I did upper body, but left out any exercises that made my arm hurt. After that and 30 minutes on the bike I'm in to work. Tired. I came very close to crawling back into bed this AM but I made it in. My husband was on TV live covering the local election and got home late and so I got up again when he got home and we talked all about it. I'm so proud of him! I didn't want to miss sharing a bit of that with him...BUT now I'm so tired :) Ah well. If you'll excuse me, I'm off for some coffee...

No comments: