We should all wear polka dots

I've had this song in my head all morning. Not sure why. Parts of it are kind of catchy, but it's not a favourite or anything. Really minimal electronic. It's in a Podcast of dance music I have. I ended up listening to it to work out to try and get it out of my head. No luck :) Still there. Now you can have it in your head too...(the song only really kicks in at about 1 minutes...the time at the front is for mixing into other racks)

This AM I was up and out the door for lower body workout and I started 30 minutes of fast pedalling cardio on the bike, but after 15 minutes my knee was really stiff, so I switched over to a brisk walk on the treadmill for the other 15. My goal this year is to listen to my body. I'm hoping I won't injure myself if I take more care. Here's hoping. Then I did my ab work...and I'm in at work.
Today is my yearly physical. I'm so pumped to see how healthy I am. Get my blood work back in a few days more to make sure I'm eating properly. I love my doctor. She knows I'm a lab tech in a medical lab so she answers all my nerdy questions and is really honest and open. She'll tell me if I need to change up things and if I'm being good to myself. I can't lie - I'm also curious to know how inaccurate my home scale is. I know I'm full of breakfast now so I won't weigh quite the same as what I do at home, but I have no idea how accurate my cheapo scale is.

Music to workout to: Podcast - The Sound of Trance - Vol. 7

No comments: