Ah!



Bliss is mine.
The semester is over.
After a week of crazy and a weekend of study study study and the odd meltdown I have written my exam and think I did OK on it. And, best of all...all things are in and my academic duties for this semester are OVER! Sure I can do stuff here and there on my project, but I have survived the insanity. I can hardly believe it. I have my life back! My Dad is in town visiting for a few days and so now I can relax and visit with him for a bit before he flies to my sister's on Wednesday. I can bake cookies...
you know...normal people stuff :)

This morning, because of my exam, I didn't come in to workout, I did my old trusty ball DVD at home and had a big bowl of Fibre One cereal for breakfast while I looked over my notes for the last time. The DVD seemed really easy. Too easy. I guess that means I'm doing OK fitness wise :) I'd like to have gotten more in, but it is the way of things. Tomorrow is another day and I can be back at things, so it's no biggie. I have a healthy lunch and I feel...happy.

I'm not sure how I expected to react at the end of all things, but I'm just so glad to be done everything. If I goofed up on the test I don't know about it, so I did as well as I could have.
That is enough. :)

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Wooohooo! That is the best feeling! You're FREEEEE!!!! Enjoy the break:) PS> The captcha for this comment is "nog" - I think it's a sign. You should go get some to celebrate.

Geo said...

yes maam :)