"I did nothing and it was everything I hoped it would be"

A favourite movie of mine is a Office Space. And lately the above line from the movie has taunted me. I cannot wait to just chill...this weekend is some US time with J. I have gotten work done so I can stop for a day, so we're hiding from everyone and getting away from work and everything. I can't wait. Saturday is absolutely no work or else day. Cool. There may even be pie involved :)

This morning, being my day off I slept in a few hours, came in to work out and I've done a few things at work so I can go home and stay there until sunday. I'm going to meet J for lunch and we'll take it from there.

Have a great weekend! I know I will.

1 comment:

azusmom said...

I hear ya! I'm taking some time off this week (the first time in a LONG time) and it's made all the difference!
Have a great weekend, and definitely have that pie, lol!