Linda Hamilton baby!

It was hard to get up this morning. I should clarify that I technically was already up, just not up out of bed. My cat decided to grace me with his hairbally presence at about 4:45 and after that mess was dealt with I just couldn't fall asleep until my alarm went off at 5:20. Oh well...I made it out the door with a healthy salad for lunch. Yesterday I tossed some almonds and dried cranberries in it along with some leftover grilled pork tenderloin and it was very tasty...no tenderloin left but I'm adding in some cranberries and nuts again today with some tuna. yum

Today I did my 30 minutes on the bike with HIT intervals, but I have to admit, my "all out" 30 second bits were not stellar. I tried my best...when you're tired sometimes you don't have what you feel like you usually do. But I did it. That's what matters. I also did the arm work, situps and leg lifts as well as the stuff I am supposed to do for my knee. The robot says I burned 440 calories in all so I did quite alright. By a fluke all the free weights were gone but the 8 pound ones. I usually use 5 so it was a real challenge to do my reps for my arm stuff today. I kept giggling and thinking "Linda Hamilton baby! Here we go!" :)

My gym workout seems to be creeping up in minutes...there are new things I've learned that I like to do,and I'm just getting stronger, so it keeps getting longer and longer...I am starting to think that I might move the leg stuff to tuesdays and thursdays and come in early before my swim to do them, as the pool is only open at 7 and I do have a bit of time...I'll have to think about it. I have to be out the door of the gym on my way to work by 7:5oish to make work on time, so I need to find a way to do "more". It's times like this I had a trainer to tell me how to work better, not more and what I could add that wouldn't make my knee freak out. I'm still a newbie at a lot of this...

Have a fantastic day! I'm off do do some SCIENCE!

image source

No comments: