Day 4 - sigh

Well this morning I thought I'd mix it up a bit and did an old workout DVD I haven't done in a while - my Dance fusion workout DVD. It's a good workout. It really works the muscles with some cardio - strengthens the muscles you need for fluid movement and for dance.

The only annoying thing is the muscle sore on the top of my knee/thigh pretty much prevented me from doing the squat/lunge bits in this workout. Everything else was good - quite a challenge, especially for the arms. It's a good workout-I can tell it's been a while. I really wish I could have done all the bits, but I didn't think, after I did a few and they hurt, that I should push it. *sigh* Frustrating to say the least. I remember doing it and feeling the burn. Hopefully with stretching and some use of the muscle it will work itself out. Otherwise I'll just stop all weekend and see if it stops...I don't want to make it worse, but damn it's frustrating.

Other than that, it's been a busy few days, so despite my tendencies to stare into space a lot, I've found it easier to keep it together...busy mind and all that. My Dad will be here on monday and so I'm going to enjoy the weekend (well the parts I'm not working on my MSc) chilling with J as it may be a long while before we have a weekend in the house to ourselves...

No comments: