Day 3: Hmmmm

Well I got up this morning and worked out. My left knee (well OK the muscle on the left side of it just above it) is still sore, but I was able to workout on the elliptical at 15% incline and no resistance for 41 minutes and then cool down for 2 minutes. It's still sort of sore, but nothing too bad...yet. I'm hoping it will work itself out. If it gets worse I'll hold back and try and let it heal - whatever it is. Here's hoping it is nothing much. I'll be very frustrated if I can't work out for a while - it sure helps with my moods. I also had a nice healthy breakfast. You guessed it - oatmeal and blueberries. What else? :)
Yesterday was a good day. I gave in and air popped some popcorn, but other than that we ate healthy. If someone had told me years ago that I would have curried egg salad sandwiches and apple wedges for supper and love it I would have laughed my butt off. But I did last night and YUM. So good. Hopefully today will be another level day...I'm going to visit my brother tonight for supper and visit with him. He's a quiet guy (like Mum) so he might need an ear. It'll be good to see him.
Some of my friends sent us flowers, and since we couldn't have them delivered to home (and had some flowers there already)I had them brought by here at work- and they're so pretty. Tiger lilies and gerbers, my favourites. My lab smells pretty :). I resolve to get myself flowers "just cause" more often. They make you happy just looking at them.

Workout tunes: Chemical Brothers - Come with us

No comments: