Yay me!

I'm so proud of myself. I just went to a protein purification and data analysis seminar (it was really interesting honest) and they supplied pizza, chips and pop for all attending, as it was over lunch.
What did I have for lunch? Turkey breast and cheese on whole wheat with lettuce and mayo and an apple, and some water. BOOYA!
I had a healthy lunch already made, and I didn't ditch it for the junk filled meal...I happily ate my lunch and thoroughly enjoyed it. I didn't even sneak anything...not one chip.

Yay me! :)

image source

2 comments:

Scrumpy said...

Good for you!

(And I love the pic.)

Charlotte said...

You ARE awesome! Esp. because pizza is one of those good-smelly foods!!

And thanks for all of your comments on my site - wanted to let you know that you never fail to make me smile:)