Waddleyatchah!

Well...seeing as my life is returning to what I would call normal, and allergy season hasn't totally kicked my ass, I'm going to begin my workouts again next week. I plan on doing my ball DVD mon/wed/fri and running (OK, walking, jogging and wheezing) on tuesday and thursday. In October I'll switch the running to 3 days a week and ball to 2.

I am 134. This excites me. I'd like to get below 130 by Christmas. Maybe 125 by next summer. I've always dreamed of weighing 125. Do I dare to dream??? And is a number the important thing? Perhaps with my muscles back 130 will be just peachy. Who knows. I seem to have settled in nicely around this weight, and J and I are on a new thing - portion control and healthy food. Now that my friend (who had a deep love of cream sauces and oils and delicious but unhealthy foods) is moved out on his own, I can really focus on preaparing healthy food for J and I. It'll be tricky, but I'd like to have a serious go at it. J has lost about 10 pounds as of late and it's given him the kick to get back at it. I've gone back to my pre-christmas weight and it's encouraging me too.

I've signed up again for the 5K breast cancer run on Oct. 5, so I need to get in some training before the day of. I'm running in memory of my friend Shirley. Despite being thinner, my lungs *suck* at the moment, what with it being harvest, and no regular exercise for the past while. I need to get them in better shape...I don't like using my inhaler so much. Besides, in a month or so it'll be icy and I won't be able to run any more. So I'd like to get in as much as I can before then. Getting really sick in June really screwed up my fitness and I've let it slide. It's so easy to slack off!

So, as of monday here we go. Regular posts. Exercise. Healthy food.

Waddleyatchah!

No comments: