A is for abs

Well, it's officially day 1 at the back at it plan.
I had a nice weekend...I confess I indulged a bit, a few beer and ordered in pizza, as I knew as of today it would be back at it with diet and exercise, but I don't think I did any super damage...I didn't go too crazy or anything.
This morning I got up, had some breakfast and did my exercise ball DVD. I can tell it's been ages, as my legs and abs are complaining more than they should, but it felt good to work out again. I will eat breakfast after I workout I think...the stomach work on the ball made my stomach feel blech with all that cereal in there...live and learn I suppose. And or course BOTH cats felt the needed to help me, but I think they'll get used to it again and stay back a a safe distance once their tails are rolled on a few times.
Now it's just being good today and having a healthy supper.
Off to a good start I think!

2 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Our cat is both fascinated and horrified by the exercise ball. She can't figure out whether it's a toy or a dangerous predator.

It's great you got back on! (Good idea about delaying the oatmeal though).

Anonymous said...

A is also for AMAZINGLYIHAVENTSTARTEDCOREWORKYET.

(oh that I were jesting)

Miz.