well...maybe I should get at things

Despite my life still being rather a steaming pile...I think some fitness would do me good. I've taken time to get my head together and now maybe my body could use a bit of help too. It's supposed to help with stress right?
Sooo...tomorrow morning I'm going to get up and run. It may be more of a wheezy pleading with God to take me now before I die (I haven't run in almost a month) but you have to start somewhere. I'll be happy with 3 min run intervals...we'll see. I need to do something and it will be a start. If I survive, I'll post :)
There are some really big thing I'm trying to deal with (and help others deal with) right now...but I guess 1 day at a time will be the start and the ongoingness of it all. No quick solutions, and not all up to me.
What will be will be. Running around in circles will give me something to do in the interim I suppose...

2 comments:

Scrumpy said...

Be sure to let us know how the run goes. I could use a little inspiration in the running department these days.

Anonymous said...

checking on you.
take care of you and then others.
the ole AFFIX YOUR OXYGEN MASK BEFORE ASSISTING THOSE AROUND YOU notion.