Breathing in and out

Due to the rather spectacular implosion of my personal life, my workouts have been more than a bit shit at the moment...but I know I need to look after myself. The weather is very hot (+30) so I'm trying to find things to do indoors...soon I 'll figure it out...and when I do workout, I'll log it.
I'm still here...honest. I've tried to walk home from work despite the heat as often as I can, and will drag out my bike if I can find somewhere to shower here at work so I don't send everyone running away from my sweaty self (at the mo the only shower I know of to use is in the morgue attandants prep room...I just can't bring myself to go in there to shower yet...we'll see)
Thanks for checking in.
I'm still here...

1 comment:

HC said...

Eeek...implosion? No good. Do what you can while you muddle through -- you'll get back to pre-implosion levels when you can.