Upper body paint workout

I've discovered the ultimate upper body workout-painting ceilings
Man, after 2 days of washing walls, patching and sanding, it's been 2 solid days of ceiling painting. My arms are already more muscular than before...altho my right arm is more muscled. And my calves are getting a workout going up and down the ladder. I'll be one oddly muscled individual I'm sure. I know my back, abs and arms are working hard.

But it's all for a good reason - tomorrow I get to prime and start on the colours. Yay. :)
There'll be photos as I go on my other blog if you're curious. It's been 8-10 hour days of painting, so there's been no other workouts, but at the end of the day after much stretching I've been sleeping like a rock. 2 or 3 more days and the painting will be done...it's a big job but I"m excited. It's like making the house our own :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's what it's all about for me right now
not a lot of gymtime (not by choice) but life exercise.

HAPPY PRIMING DAY!!

Miz.