It's over!

Of course now that I'm done (yay!) my painting and am back at work the hot sunny weather that made me wilt on the scaffolding last week has been replaced with squidgy rain.
So no running this morning. I slept in actually, as I was up finishing the last of the scaffolding painting until after midnight. We had to return it today (before 12:18 apparently - they take this 1 week rental business very literally!) and so I wanted to be done the renos so we could get back to a semblance of normal life. I do not want to paint for a long time - so all my family out there: if you have painting to be done, please don't call me for at least a month or I may develop a nervous twitch.
I am back at work (odd) and must get to it, but just thought I'd say hello before I jumped back into things. Tomorrow, I hope the rain will be done, or at least at a reasonably light drizzle so I can get out for a run and wave my paint enlarged calves and arms in the breeze.
Have a agood day all.

No comments: