Holiday interlude

*ahem*

My workouts lately have involved dancing like a monkey and yardwork. It's a crazy busy time, and although I'd like to claim I'm working out regularly I am keeping busy, and have acutally lost a few pounds running about on holidays and generally having a great time. Once I'm back from my final holidays in oh...mid august I"ll be posting more regularly here, but I apologise for life taking me away from here. I'll post more soon once life is back to no-holiday ho-hum regularity again.
Til then - monkey dancing!!!

4 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Dancing like a monkey, hoooray!

I'm so there.

Anonymous said...

so am I...my monkey of choice is SOCK.

You?

HC said...

You know how much I love the spastic dancing! Have fun!

Unknown said...

i wish you the best!