Ok here we go...

Well...I think, after having helped friends move filing cabinets up 3 flights of stairs I am reasonably healthy enough to get back to it. A bit of an odd test, but I only realised afterwards that I felt fine after, so I have no excuse anymore - back to the workouts.
So...tomorrow I will do my workout DVD, and friday speedwalk. The Boogie fun run is next weekend...I think I'll try and do 5K. It's dissapointing to not be able to do the 10K, but I miss the feeling of being healthy and fit and the more I put it off, the harder it'll be to get back to where I was.
I look forward to it. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say moving filing cabinets is a decent enough test! Enjoy your workout tomorrow!

I'm heading back to working out myself after a break.

Crabby McSlacker said...

Have a great time speedwalking. It's really, um, "fun" and I hope you enjoy it like I do!

(Barf... I really hate it--kudos to you for taking it on.)

HC said...

God, getting back on the wagon is so freakin hard sometimes -- hope you're feelin slim and trim and back to your old ways soon!

Scrumpy said...

You are going to do great! You've got the will and that is 95% of the battle won in my book.