Week 2 day 2

Well, this morning it was walk 2 minutes and run 6.5 minutes 5 times. And so, I sucked it up and did it...and it wasn't too hard. I've started taking a water bottle with me and tucking it in the front pouch of my bunny hug and sipping from it on the walking bits seems to cut down on the side stitches I was having last week. It was a tough run, but I did it...it's nice to see a lot of people out running int he mornings now. Safety in numbers and all that sort of thing.
I also resisted the pie thing yesterday, although I did give in to the rice cake chips I had in the pantry later in the evening. I believe that I need to quit having snacky stuff in the house. I have very little will power when I'm hungry and they're staring at me...:). And I can't leave a bag partly eaten. Don't know why.
Rice cakes are much better than pie though I suppose...

1 comment:

HC said...

I hear ya...I realized I have to outlaw trader joe's bagel chips.