sick=boring

I slept in again this morning to try and get better...feel about the same.
I really feel bad from not exercising. I think I'm getting up for a walk tomorrow morning even if I can't run...I miss the sunrise and the feeling great afterwards. I've got all these experiments booked at work so I'm in at work regardless of how I feel, so I feel like I'm cheating...My brain keeps saying "oy! if I'm coming in to work why can't I be running too?"

Being sick is silly.
There are so many more exciting things I could be doing :)

2 comments:

Scrumpy said...

You know, I hate being sick too, but I think often it is a sign from our bodies that we need some rest. A walk sounds like a great idea to see how your body is holidng up. Feel better!

Anonymous said...

I know this year's sickness season has been a long one with even longer recovery times.

I hope you feel better soon.....:)