exnay on the pieaye

Just finished up a project here at work and I'm starving...it'll probably be an hour before I'm home and with some decent food, so I'm trying to drink water and not think about food too much....which of course *has* me thinking about food.
Especially pie.
Fresh lemon custard pie.
Yup...I currently have the deep desire to head home from work to make a homemade lemon pie.
Then...I want to eat it.
I think I'll make some lemonade instead.
Damn...whay can't you drink a pie?
A calorie free pie?
I'd be a millionaire for sure...

Whenever I work late I get so hungry I have to watch myself when I get home so I don't devour things I really don't need. My full message seems to kick in about 15 minutes after I finish eating and I eat fast...so perhaps xnay on the pyeaye.

But, perhaps just a bit of mango gelato. I grabbed some a while back for anti-pie defense...yummy and way better. (it's only 90 calories for 1/2 a cup...).
Yes.
Gelato.
Gelaaaaaaaaaaaaaatooooooooooo.....

3 comments:

HC said...

Thanks for the advice about the excercise/hunger thing -- I think you're right that timing and tea may help a great deal. Love your blog -- more inspiration for my endeavors...and great cat!

Scrumpy said...

I've been hankering for some strawberry rhubarb pie. :)

HC said...

There is some serious pie jonsing going around the blogosphere these days...